Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
All our cornhole boards and bags are handmade in Bracebridge, ON
We can be reached via our contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE BAGS
HOW TO GET MAXIMUM LIFE OUT OF YOUR BAGS?While the corn in the bags will eventually break down from normal play, there 2 things you must avoid in order to prevent your bags from being prematurely destroyed:
Avoid water – the corn will swell up and the bags become heavy and slow
Don’t leave outside unattended – raccoons and squirrels love corn and will destroy the bags like a kid on Christmas
WHAT ARE THE SPECS ON THE CORNHOLE BAGS?Every bag is handmade to comply with ACO (American Cornhole Organization) and ACA (American Cornhole Association) regulations.
- Official ACA Size, Weight and Materials.
- Hand sewn from 10 oz Duck Canvas
- Each bag weighs 16 ounces (1 lb.)
- Dimensions are 6×6 inches
- Filled with clean whole corn feed
- Double stitched for maximum durability –> The stitching will not break
ABOUT THE BOARDS
DO YOU TAKE CUSTOM ORDERS?Yes. If you are looking for a particular paint colour it will cost the same as the equivalent on the site, but it will take 1-2 weeks longer as we need time for the paint and varathane to fully dry before shipping.
We also do custom logo boards. We can print your business logo onto a decal and add that to the boards. Lead time for custom logo cornhole sets is approximately 3-4 weeks.
For more information about custom orders please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have
WHAT ARE THE SPECS OF THE CORNHOLE BOARDS?Official ACO specs:
- 24” x 48”
- Sits 12” off the ground at the back
- 6” diameter hole cut 9” from the back
- Legs fold in and out for easy storage and transport
- Constructed from 1 x 4s and 1/2″ birch with backbracing for sturdy play
- Every set of boards comes with 8 official cornhole bags
Painted boards come sanded primed, painted and varnished for optimal slide and durability – ready to play.
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR PLAYING CORNHOLE?The simple rules are as follows:
- 3 points for a bag in the hole and 1 for a bag on the board
- If team A scores 5 and team B scores 3, Team A gets 2 points for that round. Game goes up to 21.
- Last team to score a point shoots first and you alternate shots until all 8 bags have been thrown
- Throwing distance is 33 feet from hole to hole. The throwing line is the front of the board
For complete rules and set visit the ACO rules of Cornhole here.
IS MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SAFE?
Absolutely. All payments are processed through Shopify and their secure servers. We never have access to your credit card information.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?That depends on where exactly you live in Canada. Canada Post offers up the best rates and you can give live rates on the cart page simply by inputting your postal code.
- The cornhole sets ship in a 2′ x 4 ‘ x 8″ box and weights 60 pounds.
- The bags are 8 lbs, so your paying for the weight.